Basic requirements for the use of central machinery industrial dust collector:
1. It can meet the requirements of hydraulic system for filtration precision, and can prevent certain impurities from entering the system;
2. The filter element should have sufficient strength and will not be damaged by pressure;
3. Large flow capacity and small pressure loss;
4. It is easy to clean and replace, and the activated carbon filter is made of high-quality materials.
Main points of installation of central machinery industrial dust collector:
1. The oil suction strainer at the pump inlet;
2. The high-pressure oil filter on the oil circuit of the pump outlet;
3. The low pressure oil filter on the oil return circuit of the system;
4. Bypass filter system installed outside the system.
Central machinery industrial dust collector is an advanced filter equipment with reasonable structure, good sealing performance, strong flow ability and easy operation. It has a wide range of applications and strong adaptability, and is a multi-purpose equipment. In particular, the probability of filter element leakage is small, the filtration accuracy can be accurately guaranteed, and the filter element can be replaced quickly, without the consumption of materials, and the operation cost is greatly reduced. Generally suitable for liquid fine filtration in paint, viscose, resin dye, ink and oil products, chemicals and other industries.
central machinery industrial dust collector https://www.kaisenfilter.com/Products